I finally decided it was time to start a blog. I am 36 weeks pregnant and can't wait for the arrival of our beautiful little girl. I decided a blog would probably be a good way to share pictures of our baby girl with all of our family and friends. So stay tuned for more updates and some day this might look like a real blog.
Back to school activity day!
8 years ago

YAY!! I'm so excited for you! And SO happy you have a blog... finally!! So when is this little girl getting here. I keep forgetting. Miss you!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you started a blog! I was beginning to wonder if I'd ever see any pictures of you being pregnant! What are the two names you're thinking of?
ReplyDeleteYay! Welcome to the world of blogging! Good news, I am WAY better at staying in touch through blogs than I am by phone! Can't wait for this little baby girl to get here!
ReplyDeleteThe two names we are thinking of are Katelyn or Adalyn.
ReplyDelete