I
finally found the cord to download pictures from my camera to my computer, so I have a lot of catching up to do on my blog. So here goes the happenings of July and Adalyn's 10th month.
Addy decided she wanted to go straight from crawling to walking. Here she is at the 4t
h of July party at my parents house walking with the help of
Daddy.
Adalyn and cousin Gracie in there matching 4th of July shirts grandma bought.

Adalyn and Mommy.

Family picture.

Grandma feeding
Adalyn ice cream. Addy loves ice cream.

What a cutie pie and so patriotic.

Grandma made these cute 4
th of July dresses and bows.
Adalyn started cruising around the furniture this month.

Next, she took off with my laundry basket and pushed it all the way down the hall laughing. It was so cute. I went to get the video camera and the battery was dead. She is growing up so fast.
No comments:
Post a Comment