Saturday, January 21, 2012

October 2011

Just chilling Sunday morning. I found the three of them asleep on the couch like this. I tried to get a picture, but Daddy and Adalyn woke up when the camera turned on.


Adalyn in her pretty Sunday dress after church.
Brinley in her cute dress too.
My two ballerina princesses ready to go to the ward Halloween party.
 Daddy and Addy on the cupcake walk.
She doesn't look to happy about the face panting.
 Yummy cupcakes!
 Grandma has Brinley.
 Pin the wart on the witch.

Turkey shoot.

 Donut on a string. I was helping the young women with the activities, so I was stuck in the donut room all night and didn't get to watch Addy go through the rooms. Good thing I had someone taking pictures.
 Fishing for prizes.
This is getting really long. I still have lots more to post for October. Stay tuned for more Halloween fun and Brinley's blessing.

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute family. I sure can't wait to meet the baby.

    I'm sure you've heard, I'm moving to Blackfoot in April. We'll have to get together and play.

    ReplyDelete