What a busy month. Addy had so many firsts this month. She finally said her first understandable and
consistent words. Her favorite to say are
dada and
baba, she can also say mama, book, and papa. She finally started crawling and so wants to start walking. She gets into everything. She is growing up so fast.
Adalyn had her 9 month check up and weighs 15 lbs and is almost 28 inches long. Here are some cute random pictures and some big events.
Addy fell asleep in her jumper while I
vacuumed.

Addy jumping.

Addy playing with cousins Gracie and Eli

Addy playing with cousin Elisabeth at cousin Kyle's graduation.

What a cutie pie!

Addy's first whole strawberry. She loved it.

Addy's first trip to the zoo. We had so much fun, even though it was a little cold and threatening to rain.
she's such a cutie alicia! I love those flowers you put on her headbands...makes me wish I was having another girl!
ReplyDelete