Monday, June 28, 2010

The month of May

Addy sleeping at grandma's house while mom does crafts.

Roadtrip in daddy's truck.
Addy and cousin Gracie playing while mom and grandma and aunt Sarah make rolls for uncle Taylor's wedding the next day.

Addy waiting with daddy for Uncle Taylor and Aunt Jessica to come out of the temple.
Addy loves it when daddy throws her in the air.
Taylor and Jessica's wedding. The tractor is the gettaway vehicle at the reception.


Addy posing for mom after church.

Addy watching basketball with dad after church.
Mom trying to get a family picute.

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! I can't get Bella to wear hats or headbands anymore. As soon as I put them on her she pulls them right off! looks like your faring a little better, let me know if you have any tips. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, SO cute Alicia!! She looks just like you! I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete